• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

XXXXNotRealThreadXXXXX

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: SHEEPYGOD
Wins: 87
Skype (optional): [email protected] :D
How would you fit in with the team?: I mean i'm kind of random, but i'm usually always online so if you need me...
Have you ever teamed with me?: Yes, wow hard to believe you knew me when my skin was still a sheep
Why should I choose you?: I mean, Why not? I'm joking. I'm pretty good at a lot of things! So yeah.

Btw my Mcsg points are low because I usually bounty them to get to zero XD
Please do not lie in your application. You have lied in the following spot(s)

Have you teamed with me?:

You have been accepted as a trial member. Please add me on Skype: isaacbidisaac.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score

You have been accepted as a trial member. Please add me on Skype: isaacbidisaac.
;-; he could have teamed with you, and you could have forgotten, no need to be harsh ;-;

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score

The whole lying thing is my fault. I gave him the template. He must have thought the questions were in my perspective. My bad!
I'm on Roxbot if you care.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
;-; he could have teamed with you, and you could have forgotten, no need to be harsh ;-;
He would have gotten trial member either way.

The whole lying thing is my fault. I gave him the template. He must have thought the questions were in my perspective. My bad!
I'm on Roxbot if you care.
Ah. Honest mistake. Sorry, I'm doing homework. Probably should get back to that...

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Upgraded to officer! Omg! Thanks! By the way, why isn't Sheepy on the Trial Roster?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci