• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xxSPUxx's Goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
bai spu, I will forget you!!!

jk i rlly won't pls don't go bb ily 4ever

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bai Spu :(

I remember the good days of talking on teamspeak :) You will be missed and certainly not forgotten by me :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think you ever knew me, but I always thought you were a hilarious guy, best of luck in future endeavours.

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Spu you didnt tag me but bye you will be missed i remember you from React you amasian tan baller

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Goodluck in the real world! I'm always a bit envious of people who can reach 2k+ wins.

I'll admit, I've spectated a few of your games because a friend suggested your name in a small list of people of who to watch of the newer players out there (I was trying to learn how to PvP better lol). But I'll also admit that my only in game experience with you was a bit.. eh. You and a friend double teamed on me while I was on one of my main alts practicing, and then proceeded to say some harsh things while I sat there annoyed. It's still the only event of in game hate that I vividly remember from the past year (my less active times), because you two really managed to get under my skin.

BUT, that's over with now anyways, and you said you've changed your cocky ways which is always nice to see. ^^

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodluck in the real world! I'm always a bit envious of people who can reach 2k+ wins.

I'll admit, I've spectated a few of your games because a friend suggested your name in a small list of people of who to watch of the newer players out there (I was trying to learn how to PvP better lol). But I'll also admit that my only in game experience with you was a bit.. eh. You and a friend double teamed on me while I was on one of my main alts practicing, and then proceeded to say some harsh things while I sat there annoyed. It's still the only event of in game hate that I vividly remember from the past year (my less active times), because you two really managed to get under my skin.

BUT, that's over with now anyways, and you said you've changed your cocky ways which is always nice to see. ^^
If you could PM me the friend, I know I complain about people saying that to me and if I said it to you, I truly apologize. I use to take my anger out in computer games instead of the real world. I use to say it to people who targeted me or usually hackers. I truly do apologize, if there was a way to make it up I would and I've learned to stop typing in chat when it comes to these things. I could maybe give you tips on how to pvp? I sound stupid sorry just wanna make it up to you because I usually don't act like that.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
thanks for tagging me:(
I only knew you in rivals for a month sorry :(
I don't think you ever knew me, but I always thought you were a hilarious guy, best of luck in future endeavours.
I noticed you when you got about 2k wins, I heard that you were a pretty chill and funny guy, thanks :D
Spu you didnt tag me but bye you will be missed i remember you from React you amasian tan baller
Sorry I forgot so many people <3 I will edit my thread and add people sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci