• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xepa - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Pandah_
Wins/Total Games: I don't care/I don't remember
Game rank (donor, mod): Perm Banned
Past clans (if any): Integrity & Terra

I also don't meet the cool person, good/decent at pvp, having teamspeak (I have mumble and curse voice if that is okay c: :p) and I do not follow any MCGamer rules. I hope I can join anyway.

Btw, Xestros_ is hacks and Keno has large nostrils.

Give me the teamspeak ip for this clan or the mumble ip or the curse voice ip ;)

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Woah, Is clan could be the next thing! Hope this goes far and get active members :D If you have cheerleaders than put me down :p Best of luck.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello Xepa, Amnesty now have our own TeamSpeak 178.33.216.127:3334 . Feel welcome to join. (TeamSpeak Is Still Under Development). Thanks.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Pandah_
Wins/Total Games: I don't care/I don't remember
Game rank (donor, mod): Perm Banned
Past clans (if any): Integrity & Terra

I also don't meet the cool person, good/decent at pvp, having teamspeak (I have mumble and curse voice if that is okay c: :p) and I do not follow any MCGamer rules. I hope I can join anyway.

Btw, Xestros_ is hacks and Keno has large nostrils.

Give me the teamspeak ip for this clan or the mumble ip or the curse voice ip ;)
Sorry, but you have unfortunately been declined due to the fact that you do NOT follow the MCGamer rules and are currently permanently banned. Moreover, you are neither cool nor are good/decent at PvP as you stated yourself in the application template.

Last edited:

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, but you have unfortunately been declined due to the fact that you do NOT follow the MCGamer rules and are currently permanently banned. Moreover, you are neither cool nor are good/decent at PvP as you stated yourself in the application template.
This is democracy manifest!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
You must be a cool person.

Keno you don't even fit that requirement.
Give me cheerleader n3rd

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kayo_
Wins/Total Games: 69/244 ( stats reset, 150/500) (LEGACY 306/2031)
Game rank (donor, mod): Iron
Past clans (if any): Can't remember, only came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci