• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

X [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokonrob

Survivor
Reaction score
Need a different comeback? It sounds like you've had a Inappropriate body part on a male in the back of your throat for your whole life. How does if feel with a Inappropriate body part on a male in your mouth fag.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Need a different comeback? It sounds like you've had a Inappropriate body part on a male in the back of your throat for your whole life. How does if feel with a Inappropriate body part on a male in your mouth fag.
you really want to get roasted more?
it sounds like your tongue is to fcking fat for your mouth
Best comebacks I heard in my hole life. Holy sh It watch out still using the same idea can't roast me unless ur talking about my voice. Lololololololololllploll still sad af.

Last edited:

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Best comebacks I heard in my hole life. Holy sh It watch out still using the same idea can't roast me unless ur talking about my voice. Lololololololololllploll still sad af.
PLEASE STOP YOUR HURTING OUR FEELINGS

rokonrob

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, Your Inappropriate body part on a male is smaller than mine when i was 5 you play with moms tits cuz you have no friends and you play minecraft all the time. How much more of a nerd can you get?

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Ermac get your downy ass off of our thread you don't belong here. lol thx for trying to steal the X ts from us. Never trusting you again ez. btw the only reason you get respect is bcuz you talk to biboy and qmark if u didnt talk to them ppl would have 0 re2pect 4 u. also recorded you saying you saying "Hyper lets take this ts from X"

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Ermac get your downy ass off of our thread you don't belong here. lol thx for trying to steal the X ts from us. Never trusting you again ez. btw the only reason you get respect is bcuz you talk to biboy and qmark if u didnt talk to them ppl would have 0 re2pect 4 u. also recorded you saying you saying "Hyper lets take this ts from X"
oh no im scared lo l ol o lo l o lo l o l ol o l ol o l o lo l o l o l ol ol xhypr watch out holy sht ur a god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci