• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WW2 Era map Idea

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Maxxwil here and today I have for you what I think is a pretty cool map Idea. Now before we begin I most let all of you know that I am a terrible builder however I would like to see someone succeed with this idea.

So with me being a history/military nerd I thought of this idea while reading a ww2 book. The thing with this idea is that there is no set regulations. WW2 was fought all over the globe so you could build a map of the desert, jungle, beach, or pretty much every other terrain. You could make many things to put chests in such as tanks, planes, and hangars. The coolest idea that I have is you could make a map with a huge aircraft carrier and have players try to navigate there way through the ship :) One last thing, I don't know if MCGamer allows you to do this but you could include a trap that involves a cannon or some other ww2 Weapon. Hope you guys liked this idea. Like I said I cant build it xD but I feel as if there is a lot of potential with this idea so get on it map makers :D
-Maxxwil

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Maxxwil here and today I have for you what I think is a pretty cool map Idea. Now before we begin I most let all of you know that I am a terrible builder however I would like to see someone succeed with this idea.

So with me being a history/military nerd I thought of this idea while reading a ww2 book. The thing with this idea is that there is no set regulations. WW2 was fought all over the globe so you could build a map of the desert, jungle, beach, or pretty much every other terrain. You could make many things to put chests in such as tanks, planes, and hangars. The coolest idea that I have is you could make a map with a huge aircraft carrier and have players try to navigate there way through the ship :) One last thing, I don't know if MCGamer allows you to do this but you could include a trap that involves a cannon or some other ww2 Weapon. Hope you guys liked this idea. Like I said I cant build it xD but I feel as if there is a lot of potential with this idea so get on it map makers :D
-Maxxwil
Maybe Normandy would be cool.

MrPickle

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds like an absolutely amazing map idea bro! I wouldn't mind playing some survival games in world war 2! But i do have to say, what if u made WW3!? It would definitely take a lot of effort but if somebody could pull it off then it would be the next most-played map of MCSG! It would still have all the planes and tanks but it could have more. This would include maybe some futuristic aircraft and vehicles. You could possibly relate some of it to "Return to Moonbase 9" but don't make it like space. Also if someone wanted a server idea you could use a resource pack to make guns and players would be able to play teamdeathmatch and other call of duty games in an advanced warfare map in minecraft! Anyway that was a great idea about WW2 and i have a feeling it could be turned into something big that a lot of people will looooove! I honestly hope someone carries out this idea because it is a good one!!!!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci