• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Injury Ever

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I've had some horrific ones. xD

Bout 10 years old, got hit by a car at full force, broke one thigh bone, shattered the other, broke my wrist and got concussion.

When I was a baby I sat down with a glass milk bottle in my hands and I opened up th palm of my left hand, nicking the nerve there slightly and still to this day I have problems with my hand because of it.

I was wrestling with my cousin once and when I pinned him I managed to dislocate my shoulder.

Fell up some stairs couple months ago and shifted my knee cap up about half an inch.

That's just some of them. Other things usually consist of dislocating fingers, toes, my shoulders occasionally (all of which I put back into place myself) and constantly breaking my ribs (which I tape up myself xD)
Feel for you with the stairs...... Went to china ran up concrete stairs with metal edges..... Rest is self explainitory....

L

Lululioness

I tripped over my shoelaces (xD common mishap) and jarred my neck, split my lip open and chipped half my tooth off. I still have a weird chip in the tooth where the dentists couldn't be bothered to fix the rest of the tooth.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
When i was little i did a Dolphin dive into the puix in front of my at Church and git stitches on my forehead

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Tore my Achilles + 2 tendons nearly all the way through when I jumped up for a rebound in basketball back in my Sophomore year of highschool. Worst injury ever, had to go through two surgeries.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think my worst injury was that i got the blade of a brushcutter to the nose... A collegue was carrying it on its shoulder.. i was walking behind him.. said something. He turned around... You can guess what happend.. The typical cartoon moment you know with the ladders.. :p But i got the blade to the nose.. En almost lost my eye..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci