• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

World War 3

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Crap theory.
Becuase why would he say the the American civil war would start any where from 2000-2015? Wouldn't he know the exact date?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm so intrigued by these dystopian theories that this really pulls my interest. I personally think this is all a hoax, but it would make a good base for a book I've been wanting to write c:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so intrigued by these dystopian theories that this really pulls my interest. I personally think this is all a hoax, but it would make a good base for a book I've been wanting to write c:
yahhh

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Flame crisis averted? Let's see if our time traveling friend is really spelling doom for us or if it's just a hoax.

On the video on the website (article what have you), apparently, John Titor said in posts that his defence for these things not happening is that he's in an alternate universe. In order for WWIII to happen, the civil war, and all those other things must happen as well (what he said). He probably came from a timeline similar, and we just got the some what better but not the best "AIDS-Has been defeated" outcome.

I think that in our timeline, we will come scaringly close to a World War III. But, as I stated earlier, without those other events happening, I doubt it'll actually happen in our timeline.

Now hold on a second, I'm not saying this whole guy is not a hoax. It's pretty sketch, he has no record of family in Florida, and currently, our technology is nothing close to a time machine, of course, the government could be hiding something, and we'll never know.

As for World War III, I do think that's in a separate timeline, not ours, I believe that the many worlds interpretation whoever posted this is correct, and although he may not be a time traveler, he certainly uses what he has to make his posts.
A bit ironic how I pretty much interpreted his timeline as a seperate one with a different universe, yet I refuse to believe in the multiverse theory. Not trying to make enemies by saying that, it's just my insight, and I'm open to changing what I believe is fact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci