• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean map! :)

So what do you think?

• Total voters

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
a stick can only cook 1 piece or food, or not even 1.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes it does 1, but 1 is still really useful. And a boat gives you 2, which can be up to 8 hunger. That sustains you for a big portion of the game.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, but why scrap it. Its part of the games.
You can choose to use a boat, or destroy it and have to swim.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I guess. I meant destroy it when you got to the main land though so you made it there and got some free sticks for it..

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Its an ocean map, that means not very much land and a lot of islands.
So when you want to travel between these and you destroyed your boat you have to swim.

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
Its an ocean map, that means not very much land and a lot of islands.
So when you want to travel between these and you destroyed your boat you have to swim.
Basically gaps between islands will be small (like in SurvivalGames 1) so we are rethinking the whole boat thing. My opinion is to leave them out because cooking but I have to ask DoGs4LiFe before I can promise anything.

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
More to come:

• A Big Mediveal Ship far from spawn.
• A medium-sized keep in the other side of the map.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
You should post some pictures of how the progress is coming along! That way you can get some positive/negative feedback! I'd love to see some type of oceanic map be added to the survival game list! Keep working hard!

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
You should post some pictures of how the progress is coming along! That way you can get some positive/negative feedback! I'd love to see some type of oceanic map be added to the survival game list! Keep working hard!
Thanks for your comment. Pictures should be up tonight. Our map is so in starting point in building it that its hard to picture how is it gonna be in the future.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment. Pictures should be up tonight. Our map is so that its hard to picture how is it gonna be in the future.
Awesome! Can't wait to see it! Good luck with the rest of everything, and I hope to be playing it soon! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci