• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Willy446/Fuz3_ Resignation

Willy446

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello community!

I am formally writing my letter of resignation of the MCGamer staff! For those of you who do not know me, I am Willy446 and most recently Fuz3_. I have been moderator for almost 1 year, however I have been an active MCGamer player since it started. To take it back to memory lane, when i first started playing MCGamer had: one hub (but even before that, there was not a hub!) with giant trampolines on the side, had only 100 servers, and you had to log online to see open games and then spam click to hopefully join! It has been such a journey and I would not have changed a thing in the world. The reason I am resigning is for personal and medical issues, as well as I am at a point in life where its time to move on. I will admit that my activity has decreased in the recent months, and rather than keep a spot open, I'd rather give someone else a chance to help the community. For those applying to staff, I wish you guys the best. It is honestly one big happy family and I had some great times. There are some people who I want to thank:

Equalitee : you were one of my first MCgamer friends, but our friendship has blossomed into more! I'm honestly so thankful for you, and thank you for being by myself through the thick and thin! I think you are a strong person and I admire you! I know our friendship will continue past this.

Mariah | Unprovided : Another first MCgamer friend, you are honestly so much fun to talk to and be around. I remember all our Skype calls and how ecstatic we were when we got staff! I love you so much! I know we will continue to talk after this!

Heathers: TotalDramaTony Freshly Frankyy dindavid : I love you guys so much and all our late night talks about RPDR and singing. Some of the best memories are with you guys these past couple of months. Im proud of you Jay for becoming Sr. Staff and all your help with my server Anarchy! David, my son I am proud of you and you ALWAYS make me laugh when I have had the roughest days! Tony, my StacyLane..dont be a booger! Just kidding, I admire you being a role model for the younger staff! Lastly Frankyy, you honestly have brightened my days within the last couple of months. I love our Skype calls, our messages, and you! I will always be here for you and will always attempt my Australian accent around you. <3

Mod buddies: Axel | PlazaGames NagolGames ItsTrippyHippie tessy210 I will miss you all! Keep helping the community, you guys are AWESOME!!!

Vanicle | Vanessa: Thank you for always allowing me to VENT to you! Thank you for ALWAYS responding to all of our messages. You are one the hardest working sr staff members!

Kyle : Thank you for always being helpful and so nice. I remember when i first got mod, you were extremely helpful and you are an asset to the staff team

To all current staff members: Keep your heads up, keep helping the community and good luck with ALL future endeavors! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Lastly,

BAPMBW : I tried writing this over and over again, and i kept tearing up! You are Bae, my best friend, and my bitz! I know I told you I would wait to resign, but I am sorry. I am so glad our friendship has blossomed to more than just MCGamer. Our daily texts, late night talks, and hours of laughter truly got me through the hardest times of these last months. Thank you for standing by my side. I truly love you and truly cannot wait to meet you! You are ALWAYS MY BITZ first! <3

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign, but I wish you the best of luck in the future. Thank you for your work as a staff member here at MCGamer! :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
THAT'S WHO YOU WERE!
But you will be missed Willy, good luck in your future :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw :( Sad to see a great staff member resign, well hopefully you'll have a great time outside moderating! Good luck with your future endeavors!

K

KiDD

Thanks for serving the network. Peace out Willy, and good luck in your future dude!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll sure miss seeing you around. You had such a positive and open personality, and I wish we had been able to speak with each other more since we were both hired around the same time.

Good luck wherever you end up :)

Willy446

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll sure miss seeing you around. You had such a positive and open personality, and I wish we had been able to speak with each other more since we were both hired around the same time.

Good luck wherever you end up :)
I know!! Thanks dude! Good luck with your future endeavors, see you around!

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for what you have done to the network. Sad to see you go, good luck in life! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci