• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will Garoppolo replace Brady?

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I'm just getting the vibe that the four games should not be that much of a challenge for the Patriots. Do you agree? Jacksonville... Well we all know their story. Big Ben in Pittsburgh could have a meltdown year from injuries and age. The Steelers aren't looking too hot. The Bills could go either way. I want to see them do good but we don't know until the season plays itself out. Finally you have Dallas. It depends if Tony Romo is on. He is either an A+ quarterback or like a D-. Haha. Remember, the Cowboys lost Murray. So where is their run game at this year? Nowhere. I don't know. I'd like to see Brady go out in style with another dynasty. I think these 4 games are not a big deal.
Steelers got a good year coming this year! Week 2's gonna be tough for the Pats. Steelers defense may be on the iffy side, but their offense is fire.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Nope I don't hate the Patriots, but they didn't deserve last years title ;) and nah, Steelers fan!
So you're uninformed about the scandal? That or you dont play football because the difference in inflation is not significant enough to make a huge difference. Also, an nfl official was the one caught trying to hide the evidence, not the patriots.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
So you're uninformed about the scandal? That or you dont play football because the difference in inflation is not significant enough to make a huge difference. Also, an nfl official was the one caught trying to hide the evidence, not the patriots.
they're still da bad people doe for cheating my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci