• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is togglesneak not allowed??

ItsYoshi_

Spectator
Reaction score
Me, i come from Badlion, Kohi, and para these are competitive pot pvp servers which allwoes togglesneak, but as i read thru the allwoed mods list, togglesneak isnt included, is their a reason why?? i dont see how it gives an unfair advantage. All it simply does is replacing the double tap, which can be done by setting your sprint button as R.

(If you see that is an advantage, than what about having a G910 keyboard that contains 5 hotkey, you can't blame the player for using that keyboard, same for the razer naga)

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
because MCSG gets bribed by the top players and then they create a rule to not let you be good and if you are you get banned
#conspiracytheorymoreliketruthpreach
kill me

Reactions:

Y

Experienced
Reaction score
it somehow gives an unfair advantage although you can do the EXACT SAME THING with the natural sprint

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Because the staff are obstinate due to the whole BSM incident three years ago, so much so that they completely ignore the wants of the community.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
cause it stoopid!! i know so many pppl that use it but dont record their screens lelelel

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Cuz togglesneak let's you "activate" your sprint, which means after you break your sprint you'll start sprinting instantly again. Vanilla Minecraft you would have to press the sprint button again. So Yeah, it gives you an advantage.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Cuz togglesneak let's you "activate" your sprint, which means after you break your sprint you'll start sprinting instantly again. Vanilla Minecraft you would have to press the sprint button again. So Yeah, it gives you an advantage.
Oorrrrrr you can just keep it held down on the sprint key smh put it on Q or something like I do lol.

N

Nikola

even if you break your sprint it takes you half a second to press one button so it really isn't that big of an advantage

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Oorrrrrr you can just keep it held down on the sprint key smh put it on Q or something like I do lol.
Okey, in that case that means a vanilla player has to hold a button down to sprint, while someone who used togglesneak doesn't need to. Still an advantage for the togglesneak user

even if you break your sprint it takes you half a second to press one button so it really isn't that big of an advantage
Yea so while we are that argument we might aswell allowed macro's since you only need to press a button for half a second so it isn't that big of an advantage

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Okey, in that case that means a vanilla player has to hold a button down to sprint, while someone who used togglesneak doesn't need to. Still an advantage for the togglesneak user
are you serious? it doesnt affect pvp in any way and i dont even feel any difference while holding Q down cause even when I use toggle sprint I still hold Q down and can strafe PERFECTLY fine anyways. these stupid remarks staff members try to make wont work as 3/4 of the staff team are trash at pvp with or without toggle sneak lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci