• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do you play MCSG?

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, well I play because I love the hackers and targeters, they make the game sooo fun...

Ok, in all seriousness, I personally play because it's fun, I have no life, and also I have quite a lot people and friends I know on here. :)

FloDaPony

Spectator
Reaction score
I play coz if I don't after school Pat drags me into the alleyway and beats me 'til I bleed :S
Leave me alone Pat ;(

Cartoonhero

Diamond
Reaction score
I play for fun with my friends mainly, or just to have fun in general. I also play obviously to do my job as Moderator :p

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, there's nothing else left for me than the plugin and my friends.

By the way, I don't if you have these kind of hackers on US, but yesterday, I saw a hacker 50 blocks away. He saw me, and he jumps in the air. I start running away, he lands next to me and outruns me with his speed hacks.

I was laughing hysterically since his hax were ridiculous and the NCP did nothing xD

FloDaPony

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry
To be honest, there's nothing else left for me than the plugin and my friends.

By the way, I don't if you have these kind of hackers on US, but yesterday, I saw a hacker 50 blocks away. He saw me, and he jumps in the air. I start running away, he lands next to me and outruns me with his speed hacks.

I was laughing hysterically since his hax were ridiculous and the NCP did nothing xD
Mm, we can tell the ones that have never been banned can't we... MCSG doesn't use NCP - they might but I never seen it and MCSG isn't Spigot/Bukkit etc so how? - they use Xime, I really want Xime... It hosts their server with no plugins , SG, QQ etc as well is just built in

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I started playing MCSG thanks to watching YouTube. It was interesting to watch people play MCSG because it mixed the elements a game should have, being competitive and fun at the same time. Also after playing a while I got into the forums and that got me to know more of MCSG Community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci