• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do you play MCSG?

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello I was bored so I made this thread :3

Post below why you play MCSG?

I play MCSG cuz it's fun! :D

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Well for one, I wanna meet new people y'know. And the other.. The journey to get gud.

K

KiDD

Altogether, it's an enjoyable thing to do. I like playing because it's different from what I casually or normally do in life, and for me, gaming is a designated activity. There are many great people here too. MCGamer is a great place, and it's very fun, yet competitive at points.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Why do I play MCSG?

I play mcsg because I love it. I joined back in 2012 and instantly made friends. I joined the forums in 2013 and fell in love with it, it was a passion. When I first made it to 1000 posts, it was am achievement. I made another account, the one I'm using now. I made it to 1,000 posts in 5 months, when it took me almost a year on my other account. I play mcsg because this isn't just a community, this is a family, we're there for each other, we help each other and that's amazing.

That is why I play MCSG...

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do I play MCSG?

I play mcsg because I love it. I joined back in 2012 and instantly made friends. I joined the forums in 2013 and fell in love with it, it was a passion. When I first made it to 1000 posts, it was am achievement. I made another account, the one I'm using now. I made it to 1,000 posts in 5 months, when it took me almost a year on my other account. I play mcsg because this isn't just a community, this is a family, we're there for each other, we help each other and that's amazing.

I SAID MCSG NOT THE FROUMS
jk nice post

N

Nafeynafe

Why do I play MCSG?

*Slow clap*

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Well you see I originally played some games to see what it was like. Then a bacca told me to get gud. I tried and failed and I'm still trying to get good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci