• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did they remove my enchanting table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaadude123

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm also more annoyed at the removal of all the crafting benches everywhere.. I mean wtf??? Its basically camp corn with diamond sword and win..

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah getting iron sword with sharpness was just as good or better then a diamond sword :( i think
Which is why I felt like map 1 was better because you could beat apart teams that were busy gaurding middle.

And thanks zeejayy. Was it by chance that cave with the one random cracked stronghold stone?

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
They nerfed the boat the and pink house in map 2, I can see why they did it especially with better stuff spawning in harder to get places but those areas caused a lot of much needed carnage!

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
And ditto on the crafting tables. That's one of the best parts on map 2 is not having to go to mid. But since they rmoved the ones on map 1, it's suffered.

Gaadude123

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah map 1 was more skill then camp, i liked it better when they had leather armour because it made it more fair for the people who had no armour, now map 1 is too much like map 2:(.

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah, I used to have to work for my iron armor. I would run the map over and over and gater ingots to make gold and iron chests and pants. You could tell then who deserved to win, plus the people with mods actually had problems killing you that way.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Keep calm people and stop acting like little kids.
Chad is going to replace some tables and maybe the enchanting table, but he didn't say anything about that.

Gaadude123

Spectator
Reaction score
We are keeping calm and we are being mature, all that we are saying is that the map 1 sucks.

Gaadude123

Spectator
Reaction score
well i like the second map better, the first one dosent really suck but it got worse:/.

TheLarski25

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea I had 2 diamonds and a stick and then all my crafting tables are gone O.O

so I'm going to spawn is there a team of 4 people waiting to cut of my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci