• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did I get banned?!?!

Should I be unbanned??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Please read all of it.

IGN: DuckPlaysYT

Ok. So the other day I advertised a link that was not related to MCSG. It was a Christmas promotion to get a free Minecraft account. So, after I posted the link in the chat, I got muted for 3 hours. Ok so I cant talk or anything so I decide to just log off. Whats the point of Minecraft without MCSG?!?! So I take a break for the rest of the day. I come back on the next day and I almost die in shock. I wanted to punch myself and I almost started crying in anger. I was BANNED by phishing a link. I only did it once and I got muted for 3 hours. That was my warning so I didnt do it again. I mean, I could not even talk! So theres no way I was even able to post the link in the chat! I thought to myself, this BAN is unfair. I did nothing wring after that so its a mistake and a non reasonable ban. I am very disappointed considering im a MCSG youtuber. Now I cant record. I really hope you take this into consideration and think about my ban. Thank you.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Wrong section, next time make sure to post any future ban disputes here.

Also, here's what you said in resume: I posted a link, and got mute. While mute, I decided to not play. Next day, I'm apparently banned for posting nothing, as meanwhile I was mute.
Doesn't makes very much sense as I don't think a mod would ban you for nothing.

With a dispute, you should be fine.

Vicman_1995

Diamond
Reaction score
You should post this on the link below...
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

You got the 3 hour mute because you advertised a link, which many people, and obviously staff thought bad about it, so you should writh a Ban Dispute and tell Mods and Sr. Mods your situation, be reasonable and try not to be rude.
Have a nice day and Happy New Year

DuckPlaysYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Wrong section, next time make sure to post any future ban disputes here.

Also, here's what you said in resume: I posted a link, and got mute. While mute, I decided to not play. Next day, I'm apparently banned for posting nothing, as meanwhile I was mute.
Doesn't makes very much sense as I don't think a mod would ban you for nothing.

With a dispute, you should be fine.
Basically yes

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I will contact you later on this evening about the issue.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci