• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would you like to get to know more?

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to get to know more high quality forumers and staff.
Lemonz87 too because she is an awesome builder and upcoming YouTuber c:

I've been in the community for nearly a year and a half now and I think I know most people in the AU community, but I would like that expand to that other regions. What really makes that difficult is the timezone ;-;

Some forumers who have really caught my eye and I would like to speak to more often are people like Mooclan, Ceroria, Miner9823 Col_StaR. Their posting style and knowledge is extremely profession and at times funny.

And just getting to know more staff would be cool!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I honestly want to get to know the people from the eu and au regions. I had a lot of fun meeting as players during December so I know that it will be equally as great meeting those from au and eu as well! If you're from any one of those regions, hmu. :)

Otherwise, even if you're not, pls still hmu, I ned frands.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly want to get to know the people from the eu and au regions. I had a lot of fun meeting as players during December so I know that it will be equally as great meeting those from au and eu as well! If you're from any one of those regions, hmu. :)

Otherwise, even if you're not, pls still hmu, I ned frands.
evry tim i tri playing with u ur not home ;c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci