• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who would you like to get to know more?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Forumers,

I don't usually post threads, mainly because I lack ideas and creativity in writing.

But basically the thread title explains the purpose, Who would you like to get to know more, in the community/staff team.

This will be interesting...;)

N

Nikola

....cares to read that post. If you are not going to contribute anything good to the discussion please stop posting useless comments. Why won't anyone? I know I would :)
I know already most of the people that I need in this community so I said no one.. I never meant it in a bad way :*

Last edited by a moderator:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I know already most of the people that I need in this community so I said no one.. I never meant it in a bad way

Right. Almost 300 thousand of them xD

I was just saying that it contributes nothing, so please dont say it at all. Personally I would like to see some of the 'higher ups' post some information about themselves, might be interesting.

N

Nikola

Right. Almost 300 thousand of them xD

I was just saying that it contributes nothing, so please dont say it at all. Personally I would like to see some of the 'higher ups' post some information about themselves, might be interesting.
Okay maybe the only person I would like to know better is Mirkoz but that's it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hmm, this is a good question. There are a few members of Sr. Staff who I haven't talked to all too often and would like more opportunities to speak with, because they seem like pretty cool people. I guess that would be mine c:

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Hmm that's a good question. Tbh I want to get to know a lot of members in the community. I know there is some people I still have yet to talk to. I think it would be nice to get to know more people :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci