• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who Would Like To Have The Survival Server To Come Back?

Would You Like to See the Survival Server Come Back?

• Total voters

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
The Survival Server had opened twice correct? I remember the first time it was perfectly fine. Then it was reset and then the drama started to begin. Now the way we could limit those people from being on the server is not to give any second chances. At first proof of any arguing in chat and causing drama they should be warned once in game, then if it still escalates they should be banned. Now I know some of the drama also was because of people that had more power would be able to do things that normal players couldn't which would let them survive while some normal player could not, not mentioning any names. But if MCSG would give the community one more chance at the Survival Server I believe that differences could be settled nicely and it would lead to one of the best servers I have ever played on to be online again.

Extra Notice: Now one of the reasons that the server was not to OP was because you couldn't pay to win. But if they put the server back online, MCSG could make a ton of money off of things that would give you benefits but not be too beneficial to being OP. I remember multiple people buying donor just for the survival server so they could receive the kits that went along with them.
We wouldn't have any things that would break the EULA, and there would be no more problems due to the fact that there are many limitations in PS, and its revolved around fun, and no arguments.

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
We wouldn't have any things that would break the EULA, and there would be no more problems due to the fact that there are many limitations in PS, and its revolved around fun, and no arguments.
I know that Peaceful Survival would cause no arguments and such but whats the point? You mentioned 1v1 arenas and pvp game that could be added but wouldn't that get boring after a few days? You could say you could be move on to doing others things like the shop that you mentioned and become the richest. But all in all the whole point with survival with people is to raid, become the strongest and to be feared. About the people getting angry about getting raided they need to grow up and mature. It's just a simple minecraft game. Sure, I get angry when I get raided but that feeling fuels me to keep on playing and gain my strength back in game to take back what was rightfully mine. When people go on and on about getting raided it just shows immaturity. They knew that at anytime it could happen but they choose anyway to build that base or make that spawner.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I know that Peaceful Survival would cause no arguments and such but whats the point? You mentioned 1v1 arenas and pvp game that could be added but wouldn't that get boring after a few days? You could say you could be move on to doing others things like the shop that you mentioned and become the richest. But all in all the whole point with survival with people is to raid, become the strongest and to be feared. About the people getting angry about getting raided they need to grow up and mature. It's just a simple minecraft game. Sure, I get angry when I get raided but that feeling fuels me to keep on playing and gain my strength back in game to take back what was rightfully mine. When people go on and on about getting raided it just shows immaturity. They knew that at anytime it could happen but they choose anyway to build that base or make that spawner.
MCG revolves around PvP, shouldn't it need a change? If you get bored of it, or it's not that popular, MCG can remove it.

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
MCG revolves around PvP, shouldn't it need a change? If you get bored of it, or it's not that popular, MCG can remove it.
But that is the thing, if MCSG put hard work into something like that and then to just remove it? I think they should stick to what they had but just be more strict to the drama. Not everyone is like you, not everyone is like me but when the server was so popular a lot of people, including me, were very saddened by its closing.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
But that is the thing, if MCSG put hard work into something like that and then to just remove it? I think they should stick to what they had but just be more strict to the drama. Not everyone is like you, not everyone is like me but when the server was so popular a lot of people, including me, were very saddened by its closing.
So far, 6 people are like me.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed, this community tends to enjoy the PvP aspect of the gamemodes, which is why SGC hasn't really taken off and the most popular SG maps allow for quick PvP gameplay. I doubt many people will play on a "peaceful survival" game mode.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed, this community tends to enjoy the PvP aspect of the gamemodes, which is why SGC hasn't really taken off and the most popular SG maps allow for quick PvP gameplay. I doubt many people will play on a "peaceful survival" game mode.
I did notice, I've been in this community longer than you have. MCSG isn't the most popular server in the world, but I think we can all agree on something that doesn't have to do with PvP for once. We need something we can do with our friends, without worrying that we'll get griefed, or raided.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
I did notice, I've been in this community longer than you have. MCSG isn't the most popular server in the world, but I think we can all agree on something that doesn't have to do with PvP for once. We need something we can do with our friends, without worrying that we'll get griefed, or raided.
Firstly, why do you make the assumption that you've been in this community longer than I?

I'm all open for a non-pvp focused game mode, but your suggestion sounds rather boring and pointless.

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
Firstly, why do you make the assumption that you've been in this community longer than I?

I'm all open for a non-pvp focused game mode, but your suggestion sounds rather boring and pointless.
Why I ended his and I conversation. Please take it to a PM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci