• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I probably know more about football then anyone on here. :c

Anyway, seeing as the curse has been broken, I think that the Broncos will win the Super Bowl. I've been an Eagles fan my whole life, and can't stand the Patriots ever since they beat us in the Super Bowl in 05. :L I also hate the 49ers because they are WAY too cocky. :/

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GO SEAHAWKS! (Just because I enjoy rooting against my hometown team, the Niners.)
Same. Though I do prefer the Pats.
I probably know more about football then anyone on here. :c

Anyway, seeing as the curse has been broken, I think that the Broncos will win the Super Bowl. I've been an Eagles fan my whole life, and can't stand the Patriots ever since they beat us in the Super Bowl in 05. :L I also hate the 49ers because they are WAY too cocky. :/
To you and to all Broncos fans out there: In the 4th quarter when the Chargers actually started playing, they were throwing the ball more than ever. If the Patriots' run doesn't get off to a very good start, we still have Tom Brady. If Phillip Rivers was able to score 17 points in one quarter, imagine how many points Tom can score when he can just rip apart the Broncos' secondary all game long.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
It's gonna be some team I've never heard of (I don't watch sports)

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Patriots. Was at the game last night :D TheManeEvent :p

Edit: Captain I know as much as you
Like I said, you lucky son of a Tom Brady.
I know as much as anyone here, it will be the Seahawks you watch, it's their time, their year, that have all that they need, home field advantage against the niners and more
The Saints did sort of make a semi-comeback at the end until Marques Colston literally threw the game away.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If the 49ers could beat Seahawks, 49ers will win 100% in the SuperBowl.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci