• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your favorite non-Minecraft YouTuber?

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Syndicate and FaZe Clan. Only 2 YouTubers I watch that aren't Minecraft related.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Music:
MrSuicideSheep
Wobblecraft
FatalDubstepHD
VitalDubstep
Liquicity
TastyNetwork

Videos (in general):
The Derp Crew : Chilled (CriosGamers or whatever it is. xP) EatMyDiction1 GassyMexican Seananners
VlogBrothers
Vsauce
Probably more I cant think of.

Last edited:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Vsause, Chuggaaconroy, NCS (NintendoCapriSun) StephenPlays, TheRunawayGuys, MinutePhysics, and some others.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Hurmm.. let me just check my 150+ sub list... :p
League Of Super Critics (Specifically Nostalgia Critic, who uploads to YouTube on this channel as well as other reviewers) - Pretty much the AVGN of Movies, except, in my opinion, 10x better. He is the greatest and most undersubbed YouTuber I have ever seen.
Vsuace, Vsuace2, Vsuace3 - Awesome mind-blowing videos talking about stuff you never knew you cared about. Vsuace for epic videos talking about stuff ('What color is a mirror?' etc.), Vsuace2 for series showcasing awesome creations and discussion, Vsuace3 for both of the above except with video-games.
Screen Junkies - Honest Trailers, Screen Junkies show. (They review, make fun of, and talk about movies)
GameGrumps - While they can be a little lewd at times, they are still hilarious LPers.
PeanutButterGamer - Hilarious video game reviews that are family-friendlyish (no swearing)
JonTron - Even funnier video game reviews that are not family friendly :D
The Game Theorists - Has awesome shows discussing culture in video games, and also wacky video-game theories that it supports with science!
CinemaSins - Funny review-like videos that point out all those annoying little sins in movies.
juliansmith87 - while inactive, he is a great film-maker that provides hilarious shorts and music-videos!
nigahiga - TEHEE!
DMJared - another funny video-game reviewer
ConvosWithMy2yrOld - just google it.
PBS Idea Channel - discusses intresting ideas and possibilities.
AgentXPQ - Funny yet grim videos with hand-drawn pictures showing his views on life.
Danisnotonfire - hilarious vlog/skit type videos
DYKGaming - tells you stuff you never knew about video games!
thebrothersriedell - funny skits
eddsworld - funny animations, and though the original channel starter died of cancer (very sad ;-;) he had his friends continue making videos on it.
Jaltoid - HILARIOUS ANIMATIONS SO FUNNY YOU WILL CRY SUPERCODPLAYER1995 BETTER DAN PEWDIEPIE!!!
JaltoidGames - Their awesome personalities uncut and unedited. Oh, there's some games too.
Matthias - Funny skits too!
Tobuscus - GOD DANGIT
That't all folks! Hope you enjoyed my incredibly long list! I could've done schoolwork but noooooooooooo....

Reaction score
Vsauce, AVGN (watched him since I was 10), ASAPScience, MonsterCatMedia and the holy videos of MinnesotaBurns.

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I have a few I really love:D

-Corridor Digital
"Crazy action and visual fx"

-LinusTechTips
"PC Hardware Unboxings & Reviews"

-LifeAccordingToJimmy
"Funny sketches every Monday"

-OlanRogers
Just plain awesome xD

-PrankvsPrank
"Crazy Pranks. Pranking Couple. Public Prank."

-Theslowmoguys
"Gav and Dan take on the world in Slow Motion!"

-UnboxTherapy
"Where products get naked."

-Walkofftheearth
"WOTE official channel!!"

And that's about it, hope some of you guys also love these channels!

Great thread idea by the way @Sumakid8 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci