• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who Is Still Going To Be Active During School?

E

Ephiza

Some people quit mcsg for other games.
I quit mcsg for school.
For now, I don't really need to tryhard in school since all my classes are stuff I've already done in this thing called Kumon, but later on, I'm probs just gonna tryhard studying and play 2-3 games a day, instead of about 5-10 games a day ;-; edit: on weekends, (Fri, Sat, And Sun) I tryhard 10 wins a day :p

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm a highschool student in my sophomore year and I take AP classes. But even with that I still get a lot of time to play MC and do stuff on the computer, it's all about prioritizing your time and finishing it during free time. I might not get too much sleep every time but worth.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i only play with friends and rarely with a "clan" (if you can call it that), plus none of my classes are particularly difficult this year, with the exception of maybe geometry, but from what i've seen so far it's easier than algebra.

i've never considered myself a legit forumer and i still don't but you'll see soon that i will come onto the forums every few days, post a butt load, then go afk for a few days, then post a bunch more, and so on. that's how it'll go

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha, you crazy kids, still in school. Try being active on here while working. :p

E

Ephiza

I'm a highschool student in my sophomore year and I take AP classes. But even with that I still get a lot of time to play MC and do stuff on the computer, it's all about prioritizing your time and finishing it during free time. I might not get too much sleep every time but worth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this. Last year, I only got about 6-7 hours of sleep, but I got freetime to watch YT, play games, and stuff :D

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Started ninth grade a month ago but haven't quit mc. It honestly isn't hard yet.

Last edited:

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
tru pikachu i got a homework assignment from each subject today and i still have time to play lmao. i just dont choose to do any of it cus im lazy
I do most of it in class because idgaf because in 3/7 the classes they don't teach us crap so I usually have 20 mins of homework only by the time I get home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci