• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is SquishyAlyssa?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be entirely honest, I wouldn't be the least surprised seeing you with a red name soon. Because you clearly deserve it, like literally deserve it.
And as I've read the post, I have realized how much you had to endure throughout your lifetime, but considering this, I can not believe how sick those who wronged you were, even the teachers too as you have stated, I am surprised the educational system can be so corrupt.
And I do understand the traumatic experiences that could occur, although I have gotten more psychological bullying, it would be completely understandable towards what you have gone through, and I know that you do not deserve such sort of thing, and I do hope you the best for you in the future, and I am glad your life so far is going steady and great, and I can not comprehend how mesmerizing you look, darn I wish I could phrase it in a way to which I didn't look like a pervert.. ;-;
But I do wish you the best of luck in the interview, and as a great community MCGamer is, we will always be there for you if necessary.
We wish you the best, SquishyAlyssa, and I'm going to see what your vlogs are gonna be like, I bet you that they're amazing.
And to my opinion, competitive dancing is indeed some sort of sport, as well as a special kind of art. ^-^

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
To be entirely honest, I wouldn't be the least surprised seeing you with a red name soon. Because you clearly deserve it, like literally deserve it.
And as I've read the post, I have realized how much you had to endure throughout your lifetime, but considering this, I can not believe how sick those who wronged you were, even the teachers too as you have stated, I am surprised the educational system can be so corrupt.
And I do understand the traumatic experiences that could occur, although I have gotten more psychological bullying, it would be completely understandable towards what you have gone through, and I know that you do not deserve such sort of thing, and I do hope you the best for you in the future, and I am glad your life so far is going steady and great, and I can not comprehend how mesmerizing you look, darn I wish I could phrase it in a way to which I didn't look like a pervert.. ;-;
But I do wish you the best of luck in the interview, and as a great community MCGamer is, we will always be there for you if necessary.
We wish you the best, SquishyAlyssa, and I'm going to see what your vlogs are gonna be like, I bet you that they're amazing.
And to my opinion, competitive dancing is indeed some sort of sport, as well as a special kind of art. ^-^

What you said means a lot to me because I look up to you as a forum poster and you overall seem like the nicest person ever. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thread and respond! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci