• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is gonna be at the top of the leaderboard?

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
Bra712 your face looks so much like mine... In the end I believe they will split the leaderboards into regions because there would be so much people playing survival games. Chad and Devin don't intend to but sooner or later it has to be done. EDIT: They will do it anyway for people to see how high they are ranked in their region. I personally would like to see a AU QQ leaderboard only because I would be on the first page! :D

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
Bra712 your face looks so much like mine... In the end I believe they will split the leaderboards into regions because there would be so much people playing survival games. Chad and Devin don't intend to but sooner or later it has to be done. EDIT: They will do it anyway for people to see how high they are ranked in their region. I personally would like to see a AU QQ leaderboard only because I would be on the first page! :D
Um.. What about the people who play on both US and EU servers? (..)

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah as well as the people in us and eu vulpes. I was just using au as an example and the most important one to do first :D :p :3 EDIT: They would only put it on the leaderboard you live in. I have about most of my wins on us, about 10 on au and 1 on eu so I would be on the au leaderboard with my 65 wins even if I got my wins on different regional servers.

Devilic was one of the best asian players but played 1/3 on as 1/3 on us and 1/3 on au. EDIT: He was 2nd for asia and all his wins counted only for as since that is where he lived. Sorry I am so confused and don't know what I am talking about. :/ o_O

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah as well as the people in us and eu vulpes. I was just using au as an example and the most important one to do first :D :p :3 EDIT: They would only put it on the leaderboard you live in. I have about most of my wins on us, about 10 on au and 1 on eu so I would be on the au leaderboard with my 65 wins even if I got my wins on different regional servers.

Devilic was one of the best asian players but played 1/3 on as 1/3 on us and 1/3 on au. EDIT: He was 2nd for asia and all his wins counted only for as since that is where he lived. Sorry I am so confused and don't know what I am talking about. :/ o_O
I don't like this idea. At least they should keep the global leaderboard.

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
Vulpes01 that is your point of view. I personally would like to see regional leaderboards. Firstly you can see how good you are in your country or continent and secondly it would help assess how good people are in situations like they're asking to join your quarter quell clan (all of them are disbanded or inactive.:rolleyes: IDEA: We should make one) or you want to know how good people are before you start a game with them.

But yes you would still keep the global leaderboard. What about tournament leaderboards for survival games/classics/quarter quell? I AM GENIUS:cool:

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
Vulpes01 that is your point of view. I personally would like to see regional leaderboards. Firstly you can see how good you are in your country or continent and secondly it would help assess how good people are in situations like they're asking to join your quarter quell clan (all of them are disbanded or inactive.:rolleyes: IDEA: We should make one) or you want to know how good people are before you start a game with them.

But yes you would still keep the global leaderboard. What about tournament leaderboards for survival games/classics/quarter quell? I AM GENIUS:cool:
I already know my rank. I think I would be 4th. And, how would the /stat work? If you meet a US player on a EU server? Would that show his US stats? And, I've already got a Quarter Quell clan. What do you even mean with that? We should make what?

Absols

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm Playing alot, and Rising up Very Fast. Veeprio still plays now and then and I think he's only 6 wins behind you :p. JLioner Only spectates games now, and barely plays and I've not seen Absols stats go up in ages.
(I know this thread is old, but it's still a good topic. Sorry if this is considered a necro...)
I did stop playing a few months back. Got tired of having a team of 4 follow me around to make sure I didn't win... Recently though I've started playing again, just today in fact. Finding it fun again so might try to get higher up again. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci