• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I like Nate he's good I've killed him once but I watch his videos and he's really good at PvP

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nevar the same thing i thought for other beast players but at the end i owned them
I personally think Egrodo is better than the Top AU players. Seen his videos and he can still keep up that spark even though he's almost dead. He totally deserves #1

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like US has more good players than EU :(

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
Eu players are better
;)
If only we could do a match US VS EU VS AU
The top5 from each group are selected. And a best of 3 match. Only problem Each region would lag, unless on their own set of servers

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like Nate he's good I've killed him once but I watch his videos and he's really good at PvP
Hin165 and gamerxzy were once a powerful team together, but almost get hunted down at the start. Mutated_Penguin was good too but i assume he got banned for hacking. Hm, oh yeah Aeruner's quite good, he surely can keep up a good fight. Oh wait one more powerful team, Mattando97 & recklace101, they were almost impossible to beat even though there was like 4 men trying to chase them. I was one of the ones who chased them, apparently i died first :p But manage to kill them.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Hin165 and gamerxzy were once a powerful team together, but almost get hunted down at the start. Mutated_Penguin was good too but i assume he got banned for hacking. Hm, oh yeah Aeruner's quite good, he surely can keep up a good fight. Oh wait one more powerful team, Mattando97 & recklace101, they were almost impossible to beat even though there was like 4 men trying to chase them. I was one of the ones who chased them, apparently i died first :p But manage to kill them.
Aeruner is so good cause he has a really good computer... And he's good too at PvP even though without a good computer
I killed him before :)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Best Team:Charles+ExKing :D

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aeruner is so good cause he has a really good computer... And he's good too at PvP even though without a good computer
I killed him before :)
Even though he occasionally plays on US and has more wins i believe, he still has good connection on AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci