• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think deserves to be moderator?

• Thread starter Axel | PlazaGames
  • Start date

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
*Trying to save the thread from flame*
I feel that anyone who proves worthy and can show what they are made of can get it. Everyone has the capabilities to do so however some people don't feel it is necessary to help the network, even if they command other people to do it for them.
Obviously that will decrease their chances drastically. However people who help out and are a notable member of the community will have a extremely high chance of moderator.

Overall; Everyone can get it, you just have to work hard; play hard, :3

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Going to give a bit of my perspective here.

Who deserves to be a Moderator?
I believe that anyone who is willing to attempt to become a Moderator has already made a huge step towards becoming a Moderator on the MCGamer Network. If you are willing to write your application and apply for staff, then why not? Assuming you meet all of the requirements, by all means you definitely deserve the chance to become a Moderator!

Likewise, if you haven't applied because you do not feel as though you are good enough, remember that everyone has a chance assuming you haven't been banned in the past year and you are at least 14. If you feel as though you are not qualified, and that is the only reason you haven't applied, try!

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not going to give names here however, I believe the users that deserve to be a Moderator are those that care about the community, be it trying to tell the users to stop spamming, or directing them to the support email or the staff. Also, by being polite and respectful, and just generally following the rules. Attending community events can help you a lot as well! That shows that you actually want to be a Mod :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci