• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think deserves to be moderator?

• Thread starter Axel | PlazaGames
  • Start date
A

Axel | PlazaGames

If you guys have any thoughts as to who should be moderator. Please, share your thoughts. No one will be judged here.

I am excited to see who you guys have in mind:)

The only thing i want you guys to do, is to be respectful.
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network! C:​

J

District 13
Reaction score
The only people who deserve to be moderator are the people who actually want to contribute more to the community by helping them in any way possible. I won't name individuals because everyone can become moderator, they just have to show will if they really want to.

Reaction score
The only people who deserve to be moderator are the people who actually want to contribute more to the community by helping them in any way possible. I won't name individuals because everyone can become moderator, they just have to show will if they really want to.
^ This too

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I wont really name a specific group of people that deserve Moderator. I think people that want to help the community in every way possible, want to contribute to events etc. There are too many people that have been applying for Moderator simply for the rank, it is so much more than that. If you want a challenge, whilst helping the community, go for it. :)

K

KiDD

It's more than a matter of who I think deserves it...saying I want someone to become a moderator won't make them a moderator.

But if they prove they deserve it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci