• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you look up to in MCSG?

M

MrKorrenian

PvP/In-Game - Soul . Soul was known around for being extremely smart and great with the Sword and FnS. Every game I would encounter him he would beat me with ease. Not to mention he was one of the leaders of what for a long time has been considered one of the best clans in MCSG history,

Personality - This in my book goes hands down to Tigerstain . For the some 1 - 1.5 years i have known this Orange and Black furry beast hes been a great guy and person to deal with. Through all the crap we both went through with mod this guy went through it all and for almost an entire year endured through waiting.

Overall - All Of MCSG. It sounds weird to say but, just the community in general. So many great Forumers, PvP'ers, and staff members have been a part of this community. We could go down a list of bad ones but this is a thread about the good people. You know, the ones who never flame, are always nice when you meet them, tell you good game and all that stuff. The whole of the community deserves a round of applause: for some 2-2.5 years this community for the most part has remained stable and reliable and I hope MCSG can continue to be a place for people all around the world to relax, and have some fun.

I know this list wasn't supposed to be real long, but I can't help myself.

Goldenskar

Diamond
Reaction score
I look up to the sky. Q.Q what are you guys talking about.. When i Look up i see the sky ??????

1. Me

2. My dad

3. Finnick

4. Chad's cat

5. the sky

GOT A PROBELM?

*Lmao*

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I am such an old player the people who I once looked up to have been gone for a long time.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
In game: idc, barely play, and I already know I'll never be as good :p

Forums: Probably RC_4777, Mooclan, and Col_StaR. They're all so funny and helpful, it's hard not to like any of them. Honorable mentions to billyguy1 and HalfSquirrel.

Community as a whole: I know this'll seem like a stereotypical answer, but I've got to put this down to ChadTheDJ. Chad's got his own start-up, made and runs a great community (<3) and is a generally awesome guy. He's not afraid to be what he truly is - a geek, and it's hard not to respect someone that can do that. This guy, really has his life under control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci