• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which Mouse Should I Get?

CallMeEric

Experienced
Reaction score
Forbidix please stop literally just liked him self on other accounts LOL get the FinalMouse powdski
ur stupid imanol, u think every account is forbidix ffs he isn't lmao. An EU player can't go on the US Forums?

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
Razer Naga Hex although if you want a mouse that will last get the Logitech or Steel Series Sensi Mouse.

K

KiDD

If you haven't already chosen, I recommend the Logitech G400s. Very nice mouse in my opinion.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
I've had a Naga Hex for almost two years now and have had zero problems with it, so I'm not sure where that notion comes from. Have you had a Naga yourself?
Naga 2013, and Naga 2014. Both broke within a year, so I got a G600 which was fine for 2 years, but then the clicks got really mushy, so I get a sensei.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I am deciding between a Naga and Zowie fk1. What do you guys think?

Mist3rPro

Tribute
Reaction score
I ordered the logitech g502 and the razer deathadder chroma so... you know im gonna see which is better..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci