• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which Maps Would You Like to See Retiered?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
SG 2, Avaricia, I'd say Breeze, but I haven't played it recently enough to know if the tiering's any better than before, did they fix Inertia? I couldn't find any tier 1s there. I'm not looking at a list of maps so this is just what comes off the top of my head.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Valleyside, Green Grass, TSG2, Avaricia, Zone 85 (Maybe, and if so, only a few things.)

K

KiDD

I don't think Chernobyl really needs a re-tier.

Avaricia and TSG2 are really the only maps I think should be re-tiered. My route is gone on Avaricia, and really there aren't routes on it. TSG2, there should be chests added possibly, there aren't really many. It's a pretty big map too; you see all these relatively small maps clustered with chests and these big maps have a little amount, which puts newer people or less experienced people to a disadvantage.

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
I personally enjoy all the old maps and I love playing them so I'd not want to see any of them completely disappear

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually thought Chernobyl was OK for tiering. I had a really good route where you got at least 7 tier twos. Then again, I haven't even played on the map since start of this year, so I wouldn't know the state of it now.

Another badly tiered map is Breeze Island, now that you mention it. There's like what... 6 tier twos? lmao

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Avaricia, Breeze Island 1 & 2. I don't have an issue at all with Chernobyl.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Breeze Island 1 - Not enough tier 2's
Avaricia - Needs more decent routes
Teweran Survival Games 2/3 - More tier 2's
SG3 - More tier 2's and chests in general

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members