• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which Maps Would You Like to See Retiered?

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
Comment what maps you think need a retier extremely badly, in order to keep it on the server and not off ^_^

I think Avaricia needs a retier extremely badly. It had a good route before, but they screwed it up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Mmmm... many old maps could do with a retiering, but that would partly take away the original feel of those maps. I wouldn't mind seeing SG1 -3 with new tierings, aswell as some other older maps like survival kingdom, TSG1 etc.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, I'd agree with what everyone is saying above, MCGamer needs to re-tier avaricia C:

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
I would love to see SG 1-3 getting retiered. These maps are really old maps with chests concentrated on only one area (except SG 3, I don't even know where any chests are).

Apart from those 3 maps, I would like to see a retier in TSG 3, Survival Kingdom, Fallen Empire and possibly Chernobyl 2015. Avaricia doesn't need a retier, I see a mix of full iron, half iron and full leather people so I think that map is quite balanced.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Funny you mention this because I'm attempting to start up a movement to retier a few maps including Avaricia, Solar Frost, Survival Kingdom (but now it's being removed :/), and now Chernobyl based on feedback from this thread.

If my proposal gets anywhere I'll let you all know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci