• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which keys do you use?

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Jump: Space
Drop: Q
Chat: T or /
Sneak: Left Shift
Inventory: E
List players: Tab
Zoom (if you have it): J, I have it keybinded to my scroll wheel. So when I click the scroll wheel, it zooms in.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
He called me a noob, I retaliated, he killed me, he started bragging about it, also, he thinks he is good at PvP...
I have NEVER called you a noob, I have NEVER bragged about my pvp skills, what is the point of lying?
I am NEVER saying bad things to you other than you need to change your attitude cause it is fu**ed up, and also lets not get into who is bragging? when you are the one who has posted the same video of you killing Gravey 6 times

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I have NEVER called you a noob, I have NEVER bragged about my pvp skills, what is the point of lying?
I am NEVER saying bad things to you other than you need to change your attitude cause it is fu**ed up, and also lets not get into who is bragging? when you are the one who has posted the same video of you killing Gravey 6 times
#FlameWar2013
It's not 6 times.
EDIT: Here:

Are you kidding me? What the hell is the point of trying to make me feel bad? Yes I have a bad period, and I know that, but why are you doing this? And how the hell can you say that I am bad when I obviously owned the Good out of you in a fair 1v1, but lets not get into win/loss ratios, you would just cry.
Here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/do-you-block-hitt.36257/page-2#post-337703

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
Jump: Space
Drop: Q
Chat: T
Sneak: Left Shift
Inventory: E
List players: Tab
Zoom (if you have it): F

zipp303

Peacekeeper