• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which forumer(s) do you aspire to be?

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I recently took a long break, and now need to get back into the forming game. So, I'm not sure.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't wish to 'be' someone else, but I do wish I could post threads/comments like Mooclan.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I aspire to be the type of poster that Mooclan is. The well-informed, helpful guides that he creates, as well as his insight on many issues truly impresses me, even to this day. Col_StaR also goes within that category as well, as his guides and detailed responses to many questions help solve issues, even beyond the initial question.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
No, ProHighJacker joined in 2012, OhFancy, on the other hand, joined in 2014.
I am still the same person though?
Oh he probably didn't want to give his identity away.
I didn't give it away for a period of time until I made a thread explaining who I was.
Most of us know that information by now, anyway. Even I've gotten wind of it.
Yeah, as I said before, I made a thread stating who I was.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Or even more classic, the old Benjamin gang. I can't assemble them anymore because I'm the only one that's around much anymore :/
You might be the only one left... I can't wait for June tho: you assembled some for lgt day :)

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow. A hard question indeed.

I guess it depends on what do you mean by 'aspire'. I dont really want to be like anyone else, I want to be myself. I dont want to be the people who always writes long, thought out posts, maybe striving to get the most likes or posts. I dont want to be the person who makes 1 sentence jokes on every thread, and people give him 100 likes. I dont want to be the flamer, always trying to start an argument. I dont want to be the staff member who breaks it up either. I want to be myself. As Oscar Wild says,
'Be yourself; everyone else is taken.'

Dont take this the wrong way though, there are definitely people who I look up to. Sure, time for a list.
Obviously Mooclan just for the way he always thinks through his posts, talks and acts like a mod yet he is not one, and always tries his best for the community, not to mention the struggles it seems he seems to have gone through in his life to make him so thought out and educated in a way that may not be regular, but it amazing.
I also look up to a man called BitoBain . He has the mind of a genius, he seems to always be thinking and he never turns that gigantic brain off. Hell, he came up to my favourite thing ever to be implemented, raffle voting. Not forgetting his well written and thought-through posts and thread.
I have to think about Miner9823 when someone gives me this question. The way he burst into this community like a balloon exploding into an even bigger balloon is amazing. He came here and definitely made a splash. Its amazing how people recognised the way he thinks through his posts and always gives an educated answer. Miner is probably one of my favourite forummers by far.
And then I think about our staff members. Such people as you, OhFancy and others such as Nephilim and duckluv321 help our community by doing so much for so little. And I am, and I sure hope you are too, eternally grateful for making the forums, teamspeak and in-game process alot more fun.

So theres your answer. Its hard, but its true.

Baaclan

Tribute
Reaction score
There isn't anyone that I specifically idolize on these forums, after all I can't really as it may hint at who I really am. I am myself, everyone should be like that, you are unique. I come on to this account and with long enough posts, I gain attention. I feel as though that is the real common denominator with these questions. If you look at short forumers like Twee, or johnnysurvives, they post very short replies that get a message across, yet they have little to no tags on this thread? If you are a big forumer like for instance; Miner, Mooclan, Bito or Col. All of which post lengthy replies to each thread that catches their attention. They are a stand out with this thread- therefore proving my point that if you do in fact post lengthy, well-written replies to threads. You gain users attention, which then leads to them being a 'forum god' or something of that sort.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Wow. A hard question indeed.

I guess it depends on what do you mean by 'aspire'. I dont really want to be like anyone else, I want to be myself. I dont want to be the people who always writes long, thought out posts, maybe striving to get the most likes or posts. I dont want to be the person who makes 1 sentence jokes on every thread, and people give him 100 likes. I dont want to be the flamer, always trying to start an argument. I dont want to be the staff member who breaks it up either. I want to be myself. As Oscar Wild says,
'Be yourself; everyone else is taken.'

Dont take this the wrong way though, there are definitely people who I look up to. Sure, time for a list.
Obviously Mooclan just for the way he always thinks through his posts, talks and acts like a mod yet he is not one, and always tries his best for the community, not to mention the struggles it seems he seems to have gone through in his life to make him so thought out and educated in a way that may not be regular, but it amazing.
I also look up to a man called BitoBain . He has the mind of a genius, he seems to always be thinking and he never turns that gigantic brain off. Hell, he came up to my favourite thing ever to be implemented, raffle voting. Not forgetting his well written and thought-through posts and thread.
I have to think about Miner9823 when someone gives me this question. The way he burst into this community like a balloon exploding into an even bigger balloon is amazing. He came here and definitely made a splash. Its amazing how people recognised the way he thinks through his posts and always gives an educated answer. Miner is probably one of my favourite forummers by far.
And then I think about our staff members. Such people as you, OhFancy and others such as Nephilim and duckluv321 help our community by doing so much for so little. And I am, and I sure hope you are too, eternally grateful for making the forums, teamspeak and in-game process alot more fun.

So theres your answer. Its hard, but its true.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't say I would want to "be" like them. I feel as if I'm my own unique person. Although, I can definitely admit that I've fangirled over you and Mooclan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci