• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where are you going for the summer?

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I'm going to Chicago for FBLA nationals :) Got there as a freshman in Par Law!
Also going to Manhattan for a few days just for the fun of it.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
First I'm heading back to my home town ( England :) ). Then I'm heading Over to Orlando in Florida, then New York, and then back to England. :) if your going to any of those place let me know! ;)

~Vanth

P.S I'm going to Minecon 2015 :) this summer!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Im going to London for Minecon, then staying for another week to film a video and chill with my friends :p then im going to Baseball camp in NYC for 2 weeks, and then going to Canada for a week and a half to visit family.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I'll go to Milan (IT) to visit my sister before she leaves for a 1/2 month Summer school in Hong Kong, there I'll also go to Gardaland (awesome theme park) with my sis, my cousin and my sister's bf, to then find a nice seaside place to spend about a week with my parents, cousin and aunt.
Quite satisfied ^_^

K

KiDD

Here in NY there's a theme park called Darien Lake. I'll be there a lot, and I'm probably going to travel a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci