• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where are all the mods at?

aTitqn

Tribute
Reaction score
Just to start off, this is not an attack on the moderator of the MCGamer network in ANY WAY.

I recently came back to the network after a 1 and 1/2 month break or so. I used to play on the AU network but obviously that got closed down so I have come to the US network and I just don't see many moderators. It's not even the fact of that I am on at a different time to them since I am in a different timezone either, because even on weekends (when I am on at the usual time of US players) I don't see them. So I was just wondering if the network is lacking moderators or they all happen to be on vacation. Is it maybe because the AU network closed down and most of the moderators were from there?

Also, another question, did all AU mods get 'demoted' when the AU network closed down?

Thanks, and once again, this is no sort of attack on MCGamer's efficient moderators.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont think all AU mods got demoted because AU network has been closed.AU Mods can play on US and I think this is not a thing to get a mod demoted.

aTitqn

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont think all AU mods got demoted because AU network has been closed.AU Mods can play on US and I think this is not a thing to get a mod demoted.
Yeah, a mod told me that most AU mods didn't get demoted.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Yea a lot of moderators rn have irl stuff like exams so over half are on leave rn. In a couple of weeks that'll be gone and then there will be plenty of mods on :).

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure but I believe the au staff team made a pact to leave together minus a few exceptions. Either way you won't see many us staff members because theres so many hubs

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Not sure but I believe the au staff team made a pact to leave together minus a few exceptions. Either way you won't see many us staff members because theres so many hubs
Even still isn't the chat universal or no?

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind it's a volunteer job and that they can't concentrate all their time on minecraft to please you. I challenge you to go a full year without taking a few week breaks.

aTitqn

Tribute
Reaction score
You have to keep in mind it's a volunteer job and that they can't concentrate all their time on minecraft to please you. I challenge you to go a full year without taking a few week breaks.
You are just making me look back INTENTIONALLY. I am saying there are not as many moderators as there used to be. And I was wondering if maybe they all just have exams now or something or if something happened to to a majority of the moderators.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
You are just making me look back INTENTIONALLY. I am saying there are not as many moderators as there used to be. And I was wondering if maybe they all just have exams now or something or if something happened to to a majority of the moderators.
Yea a lot of them are on leave for exams right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci