• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When you kill a player..

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
It can be quite a hassle going on your stats page after the game to see who you killed/who killed you. I think that when you kill someone, their real name should be shown unless they disguised previously.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly I feel like that is a bit unecessary due to the fact that barely anyone /stats for every kill.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I think /stats and /records should be taken out of IN GAME for the sake of people getting targeted because of it. People seem to memorize good players/famous players stats and rankings... then target that person or reveal their /d. It's pretty frustrating.

AGiantPanda

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly I think /stats and /records should be taken out of IN GAME for the sake of people getting targeted because of it. People seem to memorize good players/famous players stats and rankings... then target that person or reveal their /d. It's pretty frustrating.
That's actually a really good idea. That needs to come to the servers haha xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci