• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When was the last time you cried?

E

EagleMan

I still haven't seen the fault in our stars lol
is it really that sad?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT!! Don't read this if you are currently watching Attack on Titan and if you're not further than episode 5 yet! Yeah, you may know what is coming...

I cried when Eren died to that ugly arse titan. That was probably the worst and best moment of the entire series. But that's not the only part though, these moments happen throughout the entire series and that what makes it so good. :)

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go check it out, ASAP. It's a really good (anime) series. ;)

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
Every movie there is always a scene that I cry in. Divergent some point. I even cried in Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last time I cried? Last night, when I found out the boyfriend had to stay there overnight at the hospital, and I was worrying where he was all day because he wasn't messaging me, mind you the last thing he said to me was he wasn't feeling good ;-;. For those who know who it is, he's fine.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
I know :c

So sed.
We did that for English last year, it was so sad
The last time I cried was probably when I read AMooseMan3 's story. Past that, I can't really remember. Probably when I tried to get in a fight with a black belt, he kicked me right there
I was urinating blood, you guys should know how it feels

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Emotionally, was when the Chinese-Vietnam tensions were at a peak and all of my so-called Vietnamese 'friends' (I live in Vietnam) were sending me death threats and harassing me because I was part Chinese. One of my good 'friends' told me to **** out of the country and kill myself. All because I was part Chinese.

Last time it was out of pain was when I was unconscious. I fell off my horse and onto my head and passed out, and then I woke up and I was crying and my head felt like it was going to explode. Ow. Blacking out was weird, though. I saw a bunch of images and memories and then everything just went dark after that, and then I woke up.

Reactions: Wyz

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last time I cried was when I was watching a YouTuber's draw my life. I aren't usually the type to cry, but his story was really sad and it made me tear up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci