• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's your favorite movie quote?

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
"AAOHOO!" Star wars storm-trooper scream.

Edit: I have another favorite.
"I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school, I wish I could bake a cake with rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it, and be happy." Mean girls.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I Don't have a favourite film. but my Favourite TV series is Star Wars The Clone wars. ps : Try figure out how I made my name ;)

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
" There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullsh*t word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a sh*t" -The Shawshank Redemption

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci