• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats your Fav Topic At School?

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I like history, but school makes it really crappy. I occasionally like to show to my teachers that I know more about history than they do :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i'm a band geek.

i enjoy science, especially philosophy, and i've thought about taking psychology on more than one occasion. i'm fascinated with certain aspects of social and human thoughts.

history doesn't bother me, it's the easiest subject.

i'm not saying i hate maths, but i don't find it enjoyable. it's just work, you never learn anything from it.

english is my least favorite, simply because i don't like to write. i enjoy expanding my vocabulary but a lot of pointless work is done in english that simply prolongs the class. i'd find more enjoyment and learning from reading words, memorizing definitions, and being taught how to speak, how to write, and how to read, instead of being taught a bunch of useless clutter.

PE is just exercise, and since i've never really been bothered by sore muscles i usually just do all my exercise and finish.

i'm taking japanese this year, and i'm excited? to take the course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci