• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Wrong with MCGamer

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there! As Gecko stated, Developer applications are indeed open. If you believe you can benefit our community and our server we strongly encourage you to apply. Best of luck!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Another one Jusser

EDIT: No need to go on my usual rant about this kind of thread. The mods beat me to it.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Another one Jusser

EDIT: No need to go on my usual rant about this kind of thread. The mods beat me to it.
Literally don't care enough anymore about these threads to write thoughtful responses anymore. It's not gonna change the situation

jakeycodes

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there! As Gecko stated, Developer applications are indeed open. If you believe you can benefit our community and our server we strongly encourage you to apply. Best of luck!
I'm Australian its only open to US people so its a bit hard

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
You might not see it but the staff team and developers are trying there best to keep the server on point.

jakeycodes

Spectator
Reaction score
Rome May not have been built in a day but it still became a mighty empire.
It may take more than a day to fix the problems but if you want to become a mighty empire among the Minecraft community than, as Rome did among the world you need to listen to your users suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci