• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the Name of Your Best Friend?

Valswee

Diamond
Reaction score
Irl: Madison

Minecraft: WilliamEdmondsII (I don't remember his @ name cause its some stupid joey graceffa thing)
oh and my sisters Vanicle and muffybolt. and more

Last edited:

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL: Isa, Kathrine, Andreas, Sommer, Pernille, Rsmus, Niclas, Nikolai, Maike, Emil ... So many lovely people ;-;

URL: Sean DracoHD @SharkyCraf Dizzydogface - Not Emillind - More lovely peopel c:

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
IRL: Isa, Kathrine, Andreas, Sommer, Pernille, Rsmus, Niclas, Nikolai, Maike, Emil ... So many lovely people ;-;

URL: Sean DracoHD @SharkyCraf Dizzydogface - Not Emillind - More lovely peopel c:
Aren't you lucky to have so many friends IRL. I have one, the only person in my whole town I don't hate;-;

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Aren't you lucky to have so many friends IRL. I have one, the only person in my whole town I don't hate;-;
Well.. If you tried to give them a chance, you might end up liking them c: If you are happy, people around you will feel joy c:

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Well.. If you tried to give them a chance, you might end up liking them c: If you are happy, people around you will feel joy c:
I think my town is a bit different to that.. ;p

Somers

Experienced
Reaction score

I'M YOUR IRL FRIEND!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci