• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the best part about MCSG?

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
I use to like to say the community, but recently the community has gone downhill. There has been an increased number of "trolls" or "douchebags" latley. Its honestly lame. You join a game, and all you see is people calling each other harsh names, and just being all around rude.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
am i the only one who enjoys the in-game atm, even with the amount of teams, since trash talking them after killing them....is so much fun

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just the overall community is great. It's easy to talk to people and it's just a lot of fun!

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
My favorite Part Is the great community on the forums, Teamspeak, and In-game you get to make so many new friends and truly become one with the community of MCGamer. Everyone Is Nice and is always there to support you in times of need also you can make great friends with lots of the Staff Members on the network and have a blast playing all the mini games the network offers!

BaccaStrafes

Spectator
Reaction score
I just adore the hackers, oh and the 5 teams but mostly I love 5 teams of hackers.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Le forums...I am not a big fan of the ingame community which ruins the game for me :/

Blaksye

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite part is the interactions. I've met so many people on MCSG that I have more online friends than real life friends! I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.. Oh well! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci