• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's the best part about MCSG?

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally think that the best part of MCSG are the forums you can be who you really are here, you can know people how they really are, and they can help you when ever you need some help so thats my personal opinion:D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The forums because most of the people are nice, and it takes time and effort to keep posting. It's not as challenging as MCSG itself, but it's more intellectual, especially when it comes to casual talking.

Other than that... probably the emotion. This game can cause pain, anger, joy, or confusion to even the best of players. I will get adrenaline on SG: Adrenaline and get lost on Lost Zoo. Minecraft's known for being very atmospheric; you feel immersed, and MCGamer takes advantage of that, making the Hunger Games.

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
You know what I love?
When you die to someone who later admits they had half a heart left.
Half a heart.
Realistically no one in real life could live with half a heart.
Think about it mojang

Zexful

Tribute
Reaction score
The server is where we play, and the forums is where we communicate with each other.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
The forums because most of the people are nice, and it takes time and effort to keep posting. It's not as challenging as MCSG itself, but it's more intellectual, especially when it comes to casual talking.

Other than that... probably the emotion. This game can cause pain, anger, joy, or confusion to even the best of players. I will get adrenaline on SG: Adrenaline and get lost on Lost Zoo. Minecraft's known for being very atmospheric; you feel immersed, and MCGamer takes advantage of that, making the Hunger Games.
Yes the forums are the best, I've stayed up so late now, XD.

The "Hunger Games" aren't as exploratory that you and I like as they used to, it's taken out the "feel". But all 'feels' change.

Not much else to say, I literally like the things that Electrix said…

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci