• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please don't double post, also, could you try and contribute with credible and likely theories and not silly immature 'Cats and dogs' theories.

TheAmberTheif: Perhaps, I just can't wait until we find the ultimate truth.
I have a feeling it might come up tomorrow.
I love these type of mysteries where I can speculate and wonder about what happened. xD

For the respect of all who possibly lost their lives when the plane crashed: R.I.P

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a feeling it might come up tomorrow.
I love these type of mysteries where I can speculate and wonder about what happened. xD

For the respect of all who possibly lost their lives when the plane crashed: R.I.P
Aye.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd go with terrorisme. A plane simply can't go missing, it has the so called black box onboard which they should be able to locate. As they aren't able to do that it must've been token out of the plane before take-off ( and destroyed ) so the terrorist were able to hijack the plane without having anyone know where they went.

Just my opinion though :p

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that some part of the plane went wrong, and caused a sudden drop in pressure, causing the occupants to black out.
Autopilot caused the plane to keep flying, and it did until the plane ran out of fuel, and crashed into the sea.

Whatever the truth, I don't think they are alive. R.I.P.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that Liam works for the NTSB and he's using us to help solve the mystery

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd go with terrorisme. A plane simply can't go missing, it has the so called black box onboard which they should be able to locate. As they aren't able to do that it must've been token out of the plane before take-off ( and destroyed ) so the terrorist were able to hijack the plane without having anyone know where they went.

Just my opinion though :p
Black boxes are practically in-destructible. An explosion can happen next to it and nothing will happen to it.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm actually a student pilot and have watched many documentaries on plane crashes, thanks to youtube, and the jump of an act of terrorism is the media's fault. I haven't looked into the facts of this case as of yet because they are scattered by Malaysian media and other some-what reliable sources. There are many things that can go wrong actually on an airliner and there have been cases in the past where the conclusion was very far off what the first analysis by the media was. There have been closed cases of aviation mechanics on the ground not correcting the air pressure in 1 tire, and that brought an entire airliner down and killed everyone on board. Never assume too quickly.
Vote DontGriefBro for President in 2036
Thanks

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm actually a student pilot and have watched many documentaries on plane crashes, thanks to youtube, and the jump of an act of terrorism is the media's fault. I haven't looked into the facts of this case as of yet because they are scattered by Malaysian media and other some-what reliable sources. There are many things that can go wrong actually on an airliner and there have been cases in the past where the conclusion was very far off what the first analysis by the media was. There have been closed cases of aviation mechanics on the ground not correcting the air pressure in 1 tire, and that brought an entire airliner down and killed everyone on board. Never assume too quickly.
Vote DontGriefBro for President in 2036
Thanks
You heard it here from an actual student pilot!!!

One question though: Are you saying that the possibility of terrorism is very slim, or impossible?

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Here's what we know:
The plane did not crash. At least, not violently. Had the aircraft crashed violently/uncontrollably then everything inside would have been decimated. Family members of those on board have managed to get through to passengers cell phones, but have not gotten an answer. Why would they not answer their phones? Only two explanations are plausible;
They are dead,
They are being held at gun point/bound and unable to answer their phones.
It is unlikely that cellphones survived, yet the passengers didn't. This strongly reminds me of the Greek "ghost flight", an aircraft which was bound for Greece but never made it. The cabin was not being filled with oxygen, due to a maintenance crew member not returning the system back to automatic. The oxygen masks on commercial planes only give approximately 12 minutes of oxygen. Everybody died of asphyxiation, and the plane went into an automatic holding pattern above the airport, before running out of fuel and crashing. However, if this were the case with the missing airliner, someone would have spotted it by now. Also, why would people have their cellphones on? You all know how it is when you board an aircraft. You are told to switch all electronics off as they can interfere with the navigation. So why would they have cellphones turned on, but not answer? Maybe a desperate attempt for authorities to track them, without being able to answer the phones?
4 passports had been stolen and the thieves boarded the aircraft. 2 of those were people from Iran seeking asylum in Germany....or so they say. All 4 thieves who stole the passports, originating from 2 different countries, booked seats on the plane at the same time, and the seats were booked consecutively (sitting next to each other).
Another commercial airliner made brief contact with the missing aircraft 12 minutes after it went off radar, and by that time the missing plane was deep into Vietnamese airspace, off course. Many people are talking about the black box and how it can be tracked. All black boxes are designed to only start emitting a signal to be tracked if it comes in contact with water. No such signal has been found yet, despite multi-national search and rescue efforts. Safe to assume the missing aircraft is not buried in the ocean somewhere.
Vietnam is scattered with abandoned WW2 airports, a number of those capable of hosting the large aircraft, as well as hiding it.
So, the plane is most likely intact (cell phones connecting yet no answer), black box is not emitting a signal so it must be on land, suspicious activity with the stolen passports. I for one am leaning towards the fact that the plane is likely sitting in an abandoned Vietnamese airstrip out of view to be used as some kind of weapon or ransom.

Last edited:

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly I'm leaning towards pilot suicide but there's no way to really tell what's going on. One thing I'm sure of though, is that the government is telling us everything. They're hiding something...

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's what we know:
The plane did not crash. At least, not violently. Had the aircraft crashed violently/uncontrollably then everything inside would have been decimated. Family members of those on board have managed to get through to passengers cell phones, but have not gotten an answer. Why would they not answer their phones? Only two explanations are plausible;
They are dead,
They are being held at gun point/bound and unable to answer their phones.
4 passports had been stolen and the thieves boarded the aircraft. 2 of those were people from Iran seeking asylum in Germany....or so they say. All 4 thieves who stole the passports, originating from 2 different countries, booked seats on the plane at the same time, and the seats were booked consecutively (sitting next to each other).
Another commercial airliner made brief contact with the missing aircraft 12 minutes after it went off radar, and by that time the missing plane was deep into Vietnamese airspace, off course. Many people are talking about the black box and how it can be tracked. All black boxes are designed to only start emitting a signal to be tracked if it comes in contact with water. No such signal has been found yet, despite multi-national search and rescue efforts. Safe to assume the missing aircraft is not buried in the ocean somewhere.
Vietnam is scattered with abandoned WW2 airports, a number of those capable of hosting the large aircraft, as well as hiding it.
So, the plane is most likely intact (cell phones connecting yet no answer), black box is not emitting a signal so it must be on land, suspicious activity with the stolen passports. I for one am leaning towards the fact that the plane is likely sitting in an abandoned Vietnamese airstrip out of view to be used as some kind of weapon or ransom.
The magic krackan has spoken lulululululu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci