• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats biggest team you have taken out :P

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
It was a dark and cold night on the solar frost.
w0wMonkey was ready to win a game..
He had full iron and iron sword.
Then, suddenly, he sees a team of 12 >_<.
He was lucky they were bad, and underlooted.
w0wMonkey showed them the sword, they were scared.
half of them got in lava while chasing him. the other half died for his mighty sword.
and till today, he has the score of 14 kills in 1 game.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Back before 1.7, when you actually had to double-tap W to sprint (high five if you remember those days) a lot more people were bad at PvP, because they couldn't sprint well enough. I was one of the lucky few to be basically amazing at sprinting, and thus strafing. It's actually when 1.7 came out that I quit MCSG.

Well anyways

So, it's a team of 11. They all have full iron, gold, and chain armor with stone through diamond swords.
And then there's little old me with one of my friends, sitting in my hotel room looking down..
We snipe out two of them. There's 9.
My friend and I walk down, light four of them on fire by placing down two blocks of fire, and kill them. Run away, regen.
There's 5.
Shoot some more, try to not get hit, eat a few golden apples, and then just go and destroy the rest. Ta-da!! 11-man team takedown, 2v11.

Also, have any of you heard of ThatOneTomahawk's IRL friend, Sirshmoopies? Or whatever his name is. He was a YouTuber for a little bit with like 10k subs because of hype that he got off of someone else's channel.
I saw him in-game once, with a team of 7. (6 people + him)
Teweran SG2. I was alone.
I ran my route, but was bumping into his teammates often, and being forced to run away. Eventually, I managed to kill one and take their gear. They had iffy stuff, around 6.5 armor bars with a stone sword, but my memory could be wrong, because pretty much the entire team had stuff about that level.
Well, killing that one player set the entire darn team on my butt. I had five people (not the YTer) chasing me for literally 13 minutes, and I had to kill them off one by one. It was so dang annoying.
I took out his entire team of 6 by myself... and then in Death Match, SirShmoopies had full enchanted iron armor and enchanted diamond sword, because the guy had been fishing all game and receiving loot from his friends.
He was basically a tank. Because I wasn't able to pick up everything that the enemies had dropped by the time death match started, I only had full iron with an iron sword.

So when I lost that game.... I sort of /qq'ed and sent him a very, very angry PM over YouTube. Before that game, we knew each other from previous fights and I was actually in the first facecam video that he recorded, which he had to delete because he ended up crying in it.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Back before 1.7, when you actually had to double-tap W to sprint (high five if you remember those days) a lot more people were bad at PvP, because they couldn't sprint well enough. I was one of the lucky few to be basically amazing at sprinting, and thus strafing. It's actually when 1.7 came out that I quit MCSG.

Well anyways

So, it's a team of 11. They all have full iron, gold, and chain armor with stone through diamond swords.
And then there's little old me with one of my friends, sitting in my hotel room looking down..
We snipe out two of them. There's 9.
My friend and I walk down, light four of them on fire by placing down two blocks of fire, and kill them. Run away, regen.
There's 5.
Shoot some more, try to not get hit, eat a few golden apples, and then just go and destroy the rest. Ta-da!! 11-man team takedown, 2v11.

Also, have any of you heard of ThatOneTomahawk's IRL friend, Sirshmoopies? Or whatever his name is. He was a YouTuber for a little bit with like 10k subs because of hype that he got off of someone else's channel.
I saw him in-game once, with a team of 7. (6 people + him)
Teweran SG2. I was alone.
I ran my route, but was bumping into his teammates often, and being forced to run away. Eventually, I managed to kill one and take their gear. They had iffy stuff, around 6.5 armor bars with a stone sword, but my memory could be wrong, because pretty much the entire team had stuff about that level.
Well, killing that one player set the entire darn team on my butt. I had five people (not the YTer) chasing me for literally 13 minutes, and I had to kill them off one by one. It was so dang annoying.
I took out his entire team of 6 by myself... and then in Death Match, SirShmoopies had full enchanted iron armor and enchanted diamond sword, because the guy had been fishing all game and receiving loot from his friends.
He was basically a tank. Because I wasn't able to pick up everything that the enemies had dropped by the time death match started, I only had full iron with an iron sword.

So when I lost that game.... I sort of /qq'ed and sent him a very, very angry PM over YouTube. Before that game, we knew each other from previous fights and I was actually in the first facecam video that he recorded, which he had to delete because he ended up crying in it.
u probably don't want to high five me since I am sonic.exe

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got a 3-man one by myself, but they got refill and I couldn't even regen. I took them out one-by-one and used the stuff to beat the next. I've beat 4 or 5 person teams with friends though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci