• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What You Need To Know About Moderators

aTitqn

Tribute
Reaction score
Firstly, sorry that two of my posts (this and another one) are 'next' to each other. No one was making any threads for a while so I thought it would be okay.

Anyway, evidently, many people don't realise how the moderators manage (mostly) reports. They get mad when a moderator is taking so long to check a report and they assume they aren't even doing so. I do remember feeling this way about a year ago until I understood everything.

Firstly, moderators have a limit to the amount of reports they can view. I am not sure if it's per a day just as I am not sure how many they can view (per certain time period).

Secondly, I don't think moderators can just check reports here and there. There are several pages of reports that they go through one at a time in order, possibly having to ensure everything is legit by looking through chat logs ect.

Thirdly, for the time that this is being posted, many moderators aren't able to come on the MCGamer network as often. A lot of the staff members have exams and assignments, and especially when it comes to year 11 & 12, the assessments are very, very important. Yes more important than taking precious time to hop on a MINECRAFT server and try and ban people who decide to hack over a block game.

Anyway, some people may say this thread is useless, but trust me, many people don't realise these, what you could say, simple things. Be thankful of the MCGamer moderators (not trying to be a suck-up), and hey, if you think it's such an easy job, how about you apply to be a moderator.

APPLY - http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/apply/

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci