• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you lose?

If Narwhals attacked what would they do?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
The rod, any day.

Idk why, I just hardly ever land my rod hits. When I cast it, it just goes like through them 30% of the time. Around 40% of the time, I miss, they dodge my cast quite easily, or I throw it out too early. Then that 30% left is when the other guy is slightly nooby and runs into my hook.

FnS is godly for me. It's my most important weapon, I would rather have a FnS than a diamond sword :p
It's almost impossible for me to fight teams without an FnS, unless I get really lucky with my rod casts. It can be used for defense to help you run away or for offense to initiate a fight. Best thing out there, it's hard for me to win a game without it.

As for bow? I'm a good spammer, and it helps wear someone down before you move in for those hard sword hits. I'm also AMAZING at bow shots on good days where I'm calm and on a win streak. Not to mention how it makes maps like Breeze Island and Winds of Change playable, due to the nubs who run into the water ready to be sniped down. The only problem with the bow for me is that I'm really bad at those bow vs bow fights, that's usually the end of me.

I'm too lazy to talk about the rod, but it's useful. :p

Really, I suck at PvP without any secondaries. Without at least a bow with a few arrows or a one use FnS, I am screwed. :p

:D
One hundred percent agree. The FNS is really amazing. As for the rod I also seem to find a lot of users are amazing at it they land like every hit and get super insane combos.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The rod, any day.

Idk why, I just hardly ever land my rod hits. When I cast it, it just goes like through them 30% of the time. Around 40% of the time, I miss, they dodge my cast quite easily, or I throw it out too early. Then that 30% left is when the other guy is slightly nooby and runs into my hook.

FnS is godly for me. It's my most important weapon, I would rather have a FnS than a diamond sword :p
It's almost impossible for me to fight teams without an FnS, unless I get really lucky with my rod casts. It can be used for defense to help you run away or for offense to initiate a fight. Best thing out there, it's hard for me to win a game without it.

As for bow? I'm a good spammer, and it helps wear someone down before you move in for those hard sword hits. I'm also AMAZING at bow shots on good days where I'm calm and on a win streak. Not to mention how it makes maps like Breeze Island and Winds of Change playable, due to the nubs who run into the water ready to be sniped down. The only problem with the bow for me is that I'm really bad at those bow vs bow fights, that's usually the end of me.

I'm too lazy to talk about the rod, but it's useful. :p

Really, I suck at PvP without any secondaries. Without at least a bow with a few arrows or a one use FnS, I am screwed. :p

:D
Lucky, I'm bad with secondaries. I'm god-awful without.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah, lose your sword - Most obvious answer. Nah Jk if i had to i would loose the FnS, the others are too important.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
The fishing rod and fns are not compulsory weapons for survival unlike the bow and sword.
The fishing rod can control where you and your opponent stand, and how you can hit them and they can hit you.
The flint and steel is an overpowered weapon of mass destruction that can change the game.
I would lose the fishing rod.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
The fishing rod and fns are not compulsory weapons for survival unlike the bow and sword.
The fishing rod can control where you and your opponent stand, and how you can hit them and they can hit you.
The flint and steel is an overpowered weapon of mass destruction that can change the game.
I would lose the fishing rod.
The Rod, if you know how to use it right is almost the most overpowered thing in SG. The knockback you get from it can mean the difference between winning or losing the game.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Fishing rod! That's totally not because I'm bad at using it or anything like that...

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
I use the rod a lot, but I would have to drop it. The only reason is because you can use the bow as a rod. I've done it before, it's difficult. But works the same. Plus you can do damage while you're at it too.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I would drop FNS. 50% of the time I walk into my own fire so...

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
fns without a doubt

sword you need (duh)
bow is love
rod is paramount- without it you get stomped on by any other proficient rod user
therefore fns has to go

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably my fishing rod. Or Flint and steel.
PS: Please shorten your signature... I hate having to scroll for a few minutes just to get past it. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci