• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do to be the best in the world at MCSG PvP

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Milk a fish and eat a Klondike bar.

There really isn't a "best". Everyone has bad days.
It's a hypothetical question asking what you would do to be the undisputed best player. A virtually infallible player is what I read this as, just let it go.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
its not worth it. i wouldn't want to anyway. i'd rather spend my time becoming the best in the world at being a f*cking awesome boyfriend.
I wouldn't want to no life it like the people in the top 10, but I'm talking about instantly becoming the best. Think of it like the question "what would you do for a million dollars?"

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
Milk a fish and eat a Klondike bar.

It's a hypothetical question asking what you would do to be the undisputed best player. A virtually infallible player is what I read this as, just let it go.
Thank you rc.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm. I'd probably be willing to spend a good four to five hours on Minecraft each day, training and learning new techniques, possibly even coming up with new tactics.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm. I'd probably be willing to spend a good four to five hours on Minecraft each day, training and learning new techniques, possibly even coming up with new tactics.
Be better than a Cow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci