• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if MCSG closed down?

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Might stop playing Minecraft all together. That or I would just PvP on ROXBOT or something.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Some people might hate me for this, but I would be somewhat happy if MCSG closed... it would motivate me to go do more things with my life. I'm ashamed to admit I've become quite addicted to this game.

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
Be sad for a few days (about 2 weeks) then go out with some friends, forget about MCSG for a few months until I try to join the server remember and crawl up against my computer embracing the heat emitting from it, then start to cry.

Yep pretty much my life story

E

Ephiza

Throw a party, since I won't have to deal with this Toxic community l3l. I only play on MCSG for PvP related things, like staying good at the game ;)

Iambester911

Survivor
Reaction score
Throw a party, since I won't have to deal with this Toxic community l3l. I only play on MCSG for PvP related things, like staying good at the game ;)
Well, thats your opinion. If you want to focus on the PvP aspect go ahead thats what MCSG was made for wasn't it? Me on the other hand, well I adore the MCSG community, yeah there are some un-favourable people but thats in every community you just ignore them. I would just like to state there are much worse community than this, MCSG is large and still brilliant community <3

You could say people in this community are "lucky" to an extent.

Last edited:
E

Ephiza

Well, thats your opinion. If you want to focus on the PvP aspect go ahead thats what MCSG was made for wasn't it? Me on the other hand, well I adore the MCSG community, yeah there are some un-favourable people but thats in every community you just ignore them. I would just like to state there are much worse community than this, MCSG is large and still brilliant community <3

You could say people in this community are "lucky" to an extent.
MCSG? A good community? Brb smashing my head into a wall (jk jk), while the forums has a great community, in-game all there is is *team say 123*, *gg10 rekt*, and things of the like. That isn't a very good community.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Some people might hate me for this, but I would be somewhat happy if MCSG closed... it would motivate me to go do more things with my life. I'm ashamed to admit I've become quite addicted to this game.
Yeah i feel ya

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I think we'd have a lot more productive and healthy people if mcsg closed down to be honest :p

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would probably start up my own server again, but I hope I don't have to do that for a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci