• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you do if MCSG closed down?

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
>Gets annoyed at someone for calling them a no-life
> Calls two other people a no-life

wat
Please quote where I said reven and Brandon were no life's.
Actually, the term "no-life" disgusts me.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please quote where I said reven and Brandon were no life's.
Actually, the term "no-life" disgusts me.
Eh, you didn't say it outright, but I definitely got that feel from your post, as evidently did Brandon. Anyway, not like what you said was that terrible, its cool

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Eh, you didn't say it outright, but I definitely got that feel from your post, as evidently did Brandon. Anyway, not like what you said was that terrible, its cool
Thank you for not flaming, I don't feel like fighting anymore people...

Thanks <3

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Truth be told I've been watching you on these forums and I've been noticing more and more of you. I'm not going to get into it here, but it's pretty obvious you're the kind of person who basically has built up their life around MCSG: but you don't want to hear it. That's why you don't allow PM's and posts on your wall, because you can't handle the truth. You're on here 24/7 (You've bragged about it enough. You're constantly saying how you're getting 50 or so wins a day. I don't even know how that's possible) and to be honest I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but I am going to speak my opinions. I've seen you make a lot of ill-mannered posts, so I really don't need to hear you say "I don't make any harsh statements".

I'm not completely familiar with the guy, I talked to Mooclan about him one time and he said he was some kind of forumer who made controversial threads and as a result got permbanned. I'd actually be curious to talk with him sometime.
learn some respect for your elders. edog's like 40 or something and he's cool

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for not flaming, I don't feel like fighting anymore people...

Thanks <3
Hey, just took some time to cool down and came back to the computer.
Sorry about earlier, I can tend to get worked up over really small things, that's one of two-thousand of my problems :p

Also, if MCSG closed I would follow these well-written instructions:
  • lay down
  • tri nt to cri
  • cri

Reaction score
I'd probably still stick around all my close friends and probably play on hive or factions with them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci