• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would happen if I got banned for a false reason

TakingFlight

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all:)
I have a few questions regarding what I should do if I were to get banned for a reason that is false. I know what you are probably going to say, "Go to the disputes and we will review the case there!"

But I guess what I am afraid that will happen is if I get banned for hacking, even when I'm not doing it! I would have no evidence that show that I wasn't hacking, and they have no evidence that show that I was for sure hacking, could someone please tell me what I should do if I were to get banned for a false reason, and what the moderators have to go through if there is no evidence on either sides.

Also what should I do if they record a vid of me supposedly hacking, and it looks sketchy, but im not? (remember that this whole situation in the post post has never happened to me so that's why I am asking)
AND I HATE HACKERS, SO I WOULD NEVER HACK!!!

Peace out,
Taking Flight :p

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Trust me, the staff team would never ban a player without definitive evidence to ban you. I actually had this happen to me, and I went and talked to the great DracoHD, and it was all sorted out :)

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
In the situation that you were wrongfully banned, Sr. Moderators would look further into your ban and review the evidence for your ban. If the evidence is "Sketchy" in the opinions of Sr. Mods, the evidence would either be reviewed further by more Sr. Mods, and they would further discuss the evidence.

In the case that they do uphold your dispute and they do believe the evidence is sufficient, you can post another Dispute where another Sr. Mod may look at it and they may deem it insufficient. Or if you have exhausted all of those options, you can email an Administrator your dispute where they will then take it upon themselves to look further into your dispute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci